In today’s world and according to the current scenario, the need for pharmaceutical products has grown to a large extent and people like pharma professionals, doctors, potential investors, etc can invest in this business. The most beneficial thing about the pharma business is that it requires low investment and the return is high. To start a PCD Pharma Company in India you don’t need anything new, almost every other company asks for a Wholesale drug license, GST number.
What is a Franchise?
The franchise is defined as the sub-body of the parent company that grants authority to an individual to start their commercial activities like selling, marketing, etc.
What is PCD Pharma Franchise?
PCD pharma franchise is the business related to the pharma sector in which all pharmaceutical things are covered. The individual or group is allowed to carry out the pharmaceutical practices at a mutual agreement with the parent company for different activities like marketing, sales, promotions, etc. PCD pharma franchise is the backbone of today’s pharma business and it is growing at a rapid pace currently. People who are interested can easily start their business with Medilente Pharma.
Also Read: Best PCD Pharma Franchise in Uttarakhand
Procedure to Start PCD Pharma Franchise Business:
Every company has its own set of rules for starting a new franchise or giving out a piece of them to one individual or a group, so Medilente Pharma has also some policies and terms & conditions that are mandatory to follow in order to become the best PCD Pharma Franchise Business in India. Usually, we work on the district-wise franchise business. Here is the procedure for starting this business:
- Selection of molecule or formulation
- Selection of company for the franchise
- Sending an official mail to the company’s respective mail address and asking the company for the vacant districts or places
- After finding the vacant place, ask them to send the product list along with the price list.
- After that finalizing things and choose the right franchise according to the need.
- Signing the contract of mutual understanding.
- Starting the PCD Pharma Business in your area.
Documents required to start PCD pharma business:
You will require mainly two documents. One is the wholesale Drug License Number and the second is the GST registration number. These two documents can be fulfilled by own or by appointing a distributor/Stockist.
Also Read: Third Party Pharma Manufacturing in India
How to get a license for PCD Pharma company in India
Here are the licenses that are needed to be issued before starting a PCD pharma company:
- GST (Goods and Service Tax): This is issued by the Direct Sale Tax Department.
- Drug License Number: This is issued by District Drug Inspector Officer
These licenses are utterly essential before starting a pharmaceutical business. Once these are approved with some nominal fees, then the license will be granted by the govt.
Investment needed to start PCD Pharma Business
PCD pharma business is currently at a Peak in India and you can invest in it to get high returns. The minimum investment that is required to start the PCD pharma business is approx. 25,000/-.
Promotional help for the associates
Promotion is the key to success in today’s world and a company can only grow when it has promotional tools and activities. So, we have kept that in mind and have provided various promotional tools like:
- Visual Aid
- Working Bag
- Product Cards/ Brochures
- Reminder Cards
- Catch Covers
- Writing Pads
- Small Gift Articles
- Visiting Cards etc.
Benefits of starting PCD Pharma Business:
Without benefit, any business is zero, and a Pharma business cannot be one of them at any point in time. Here are the benefits of owning a PCD pharma franchise business:
- Robust Profits: The investment in the PCD pharma business is quite low as compared to other businesses and the return rate is quite high.
- Monopoly business: If you choose the right company then you can easily run your franchise as a monopoly one in your area and there would be no target for sales.
- Growing business: The parent company helps its associates to grow as a PCD pharma franchise company and as demand is high in the market, this business is quite scalable as compared to others.